Halfway done with the 30 day photo challenge! Even if no one is reading, it has been fun for me. This day was hard, as previously mentioned, I have some pretty awesome people in my life! I have tons of kids in my life, which I love.(None of them are forgotten, and I love them all!!) These 2 kiddos have been on my mind a lot this week. I picked these pictures because a) they're cute and b) they have brought a lot of joy to my life, this past year. I couldn't find a picture of all 3 of us :( I love when they get excited when I come over, and they always have lots to talk about! I love how Micah is a great dance. I love how caring Caleb is, and how he has a great sense of humor. And most of all, I love how he's a Charger fan! Micah has been learning about that, too. So thankful for them and how they help to remind me that there is always time for fun!
best Wikipedia
4 hours ago
1 comments:
You made me cry. They love you too!!!
Post a Comment