Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Day Photo Challenge

I'm copying Carrie and Robin and trying out the 30 Day Photo Challenge, mostly because I don't really have much to blog about...but I have tons of pictures! I'm a little behind, so I'm going to do Days 1-4 in one post.
Day 1: Your Facebook Profile Picture
I love this picture and the person in it with me. In addition, it's only the 2nd time in like 10 years that I've worn a dress that isn't a bridesmaid dress :)

Day 2: A Picture of yourself, a year ago.
India was a year ago?! Holy cow, where does the time go? This picture is crazy to me. I look so different now AND Jen, who I met in India, just told me she's expecting. It's been fun to keep in touch with them, even though they live halfway across the world.


Day 3: A photo that makes you happy
This picture is so old, but I miss my brother. Seeing us in pictures makes me happy. :)
Day 4: The last place you went on vacation
It took me awhile to think of the last vacation I went on. May 2010, Las Vegas, with my Cal Poly friends. So fun! So bummed I'm missing out on the annual trip this year.

0 comments: