Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and Day 10

I think I missed a day, but technically I was a day ahead, sooo now I'm back on schedule. I wasn't home last night, because I was out seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 at midnight. Did anyone else see it? Thoughts? I loved it. I thought it was better than the 6th one.

Anyways, enough about that, and back to the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 10: A photo of you as a baby

I was actually excited about this day. I love baby pictures, and I've been working on scrapbook of my younger years. So I just took pictures of the pictures in my book. Here's a few!

Christmas 1985, 1 year and a few weeks


Halloween 1989---4 years old


I was in 1st or 2nd grade for this one, and I know it's not a baby picture, but I had to post this one for Kendra and Rachel. This is when I went to a private school and was on my way to a Psalty recital. Check out those jeans!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey really love all those pictures..... What a cute kid.... Luv ya .G-Ma Nice Jeans...