Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting out of the boat...

As I was reminded tonight, we have to get out of the boat to be able to walk on water. I'm hoping these next few months will help me break out of some of my comfort zones!

For those who don't know, I have felt God calling me to church plant with my friends Bobby and Rachel. In May, we will be officially "launching" (for lack of a better word) Missio Dei Community. It's not the typical church plant, and I am SO excited about it! I am excited to do something new that matches with my missional views.

It is a huge step of faith, that I am more than ready for! And I am so blessed to be doing it with fun people that I love.

I would write everything out here, but I think you should just go check out the Missio Dei Community website.

We would love any prayer during this transition time as Bobby and Rachel raise support and we all prepare our hearts and lives for this exciting change. I'm sure I'll be blogging lots about it over the next few months!

0 comments: