Thursday, February 04, 2010

Recipe of the Week #8

I have been cooking so much at home the last few weeks, I can't even keep up with the recipes! But for now, I'll share the Biggest Loser recipe that has been the most fun and the biggest hit. That cookbook may be the best thing I've ever bought I made these for life group, and they're already asking me to make them again! I gave up sweets, starting this week...I wonder if these count... :) Enjoy!Chocolate–Peanut Butter Grahamwiches
4 whole chocolate graham cracker sheets
4 tsp. reduced-fat peanut butter
1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping , thawed

Directions:
  • Break each graham cracker in half (so each half is 1 square).

  • Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter evenly over the inside of each of 4 halves. Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping each evenly among the insides of the 4 remaining halves.

  • Sandwich the crackers together to form 4 sandwiches, each with a layer of peanut butter and a layer of whipped topping.

  • Transfer to an airtight plastic container and place in freezer. Freeze for about 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen.

Other recipes to come....Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, Enchilada Chicken, Swedish Meatballs...I know you're excited! :)

3 comments:

Katie Lady said...

yah, I think they probly count! But, enjoy them anyway, as they're better than the alternative. We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy Yummy Thank you for putting something here except chicken...... This sounds really good ....Must run to the store now and get all the ings........ Love you, G-Ma

Anonymous said...

Swedish Meatballs has to be made with hamburger huh???????????????Hope so......Luv ya, G-Ma