Wednesday, July 19, 2006

leaving...

Ok, so I admit, I'm getting a little emotional. A week from tomorrow I will officially be moved out of SLO and will be one day away from Hawaii! But wow, where has the time gone?!?!! I'm starting to feel the sadness...

Not to mention, this is my last official Nugent date night. For two years I have cleared my schedule every Wednesday to be able to spend precious time with them and Benjamin, usually Ben, while they go out. Free dinner every Wednesday, sweet deal huh? ;o) Wow, so weird. I really, really hope I am good about keeping in contact with them! I'm sure I will be, especially with the new baby. Anywho, Benjamin is staying at my house this friday, for a last night with tee-ti (auntie christal). That should be fun, even though Tim keeps laughing at me for that decision. I might as well get used to it, we're sleeping in the same room for 6 days in hawaii! 6 days of 6am...haha...I told Tim I was going to send him to their room at 2am, and tell him to say he wanted to sleep with mommy and daddy..hahaha.

Not only am I moving from my beloved SLO, but I am moving further from home and my family and friends there! Good thing I'll be making sooo much money I can fly whenever I want to (hahaha *sarcastic*) Rachel, Julie and McG's...you must come visit the big SC! (in fact, everyone needs to visit!)

That's all for now, I guess! I hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: