Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Indian Experience

Wow. It has been a whirlwind of a few days. Everything is great, but India is nothing like I expected. Which isn't good or bad.

The air pollution is really affecting my health, so please be praying for that! Oh and I haven't really eaten in 4 days...pray for that too. :)

I have been SO blessed already. Everything is great and the people are awesome! Thank you to everyone who is praying. Can't wait to blog about everything! Love and miss you!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I was so excited to see a post! Glad you are blessed. We are praying for you and your health!

MeganAnne said...

So glad that your time there has been meaningful. Hope you're feeling better soon though! I'm sure you'll have amazing stories to share.

Anonymous said...

Relly missed you here for the Holidays..... Take care and hope you feel better now with everyone praying for you Luv you, G.Ma Take care.......