Thursday, July 17, 2008

Holy summer Batman!

Yeah, yeah, I know I've "technically" been on summer break since June 6th. BUT I've been teaching summer school, so my break officially starts tomorrow at 1:30! yay! I am SO excited to be done. Right after school, I'm taking a few students to the Boardwalk to celebrate. Nothing beats the Giant Dipper on a Friday afternoon. There's a picture of the giant dipper on the top of my blog.

After we get back, I'm going out to dinner and a movie with a fun group of friends. We are giong to see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. I haven't really seen anyone of the other ones, and I think Heath Ledger looks a little scary in it, but it should be fun.

Also, I just got started reading the Twilight series. I was talking to the people at Borders, and they're saying it could be almost as big as Harry Potter. They're even having a midnight release party for the fourth one, coming out in August. It's about high schoolers and a group of vampires, at least that's what I hear. I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm already hooked. It took everything I had to put it down last night, so that I could get some sleep! I'll let you know how I like it.

Saturday morning, I head off to San Diego to hang with the family and my friends for the weeks. Rachel Tanner is also coming down to visit! We are going to be going to the Del Mar horse races, hanging out and I'm cutting my hair! Short? or maybe not? we'll see....

0 comments: