Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone! I hope you get to have a fun and relaxing day with your loved ones! Although our 4th of july will be without fireworks (we have had about 8 fires in the last 3 weeks), I am looking forward to spending the day with some of my loved ones. I'm having 8 or 9 friends over to BBQ, play wii, relax and just fellowship. I am so blessed to have these people to spend holidays with! (I do, however, dearly miss my other 2 families!)

It is hard to believe that there are only 9 days of summer school left. That means that summer is going by WAY to fast. After the first week of summer school choas was over, it has actually been enjoyable. I love my homeroom class, and just found out I don't have to teach at all for the last week of school...because there is a special anti-drug program coming in. woo!

Last weekend, I went down to SLO to visit the fam. They are moving in a month or so, so it would be my last visit to them there. Do I have to change it to my OC fam now? ;) It was a fun time of catching up and playing games. It was a blast to have Christy there, too. On Mon, Tues and Wed Christy was here visiting. It was a ton of fun to have her for so long!
On Wednesday, night at 10:00 pm (i know...Im getting too old for that) I went with some friends to see Wanted. I haven't laughed at a movie like that in awhile...and no, it wasn't a comedy. A little to corny for an assassin movie...and a little too much blood for my taste. Probably doesn't help that I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan in the first place!


Yesterday, I took a couple students to the boardwalk, and Mel and Andrew came with. It was an awesome time, although it was super hot! I love the boardwalk, no matter how many times I go! I should have done homework after, but Melissa and I decided to watch Definitely, Maybe instead. If you haven't seen it, you should! It's sooo cute (plus good eye candy!).

I am looking forward to August when I get paid for summer school so that I get a camera...so there will be more pictures to post! sorry!

0 comments: