Wednesday, June 20, 2007

20 Days...

until Kenya!!! Ahhhh. It really is unreal. I can't believe it is coming up so quickly! I have been shopping around this week to start getting all of the necessities. I am really looking forward to finally being in Kenya. I am excited to be thrown out of my comfort zone, but I feel so unprepared! We have to have all of our dramas and puppet shows ready by the end of next week!

Some Praises:
*I raised ALL of my support and much, much more. Thank you to everyone who supported me financially and in prayer.
*We will now be in 23 schools instead of 7.
*The seminar teams will have 7 seminars instead of 2.
*All of the teams are working really hard to be ready in time.
*We have had some awesome time of getting to know each other!

Some things you can be praying for:
*Unity as a team. We have yet to have a meeting with the whole team there. :(
*Time management as each mini-team gets ready for their parts
*The seminar teams, especially the 3 guys on the team who will be teaching on Nehemiah
*The school team: pray for effectiveness of the HIV/AIDS prevention messages and dramas
*Traveling mercies
*Flexibility
*Boldness and flexibility with door to door and outdoor evangelism
*My back and neck pain...I have started to see a physical therapist, but she is doubtful that it will be much better before I go. :(
*All the last minute details!!
*Kenton and Alyssa as they lead us to Africa!

I really appreciate all of you who have been covering us in prayer. Keep it coming!

0 comments: