Friday, January 25, 2013

InstaFriday

I'm linking up with Life Rearranged.

InstaFriday is when people blog about their week using pictures from their Instagram feed.

I need to be better about using my instagram, but here we go!



 It was my husband's birthday this past weekend. I threw him an Oregon Ducks party. EVERYTHING was green and yellow. I felt pretty accomplished!



I LOVE having people over. A full house makes my heart full.



The Bachelor started recently!! I love spending my Monday nights with awesome ladies. we do brackets and everything, trying to guess who will get a rose that night. I know...it's awesome. And yes those are pictures of the women, on ho-hos... :)



Our Faith Community served on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day by cleaning up a local and historical cemetery in Santa Cruz. We have done this a few times, and it is always awesome! This time, my handsome husband was interviewed for the news, and made it on the front page of the paper. :)

No caption needed. :)

0 comments: