Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Soooo much blogging to catch up on.

Maybe if I blog the rest of the week, I'll catch up. BTW I am typing this on my new Macbook...it's soo pretty! :)

Well the end of the 2008-2009 school year has come and gone! Here are some fun pictures of one of my favorite classes ever.  Oh and that crazy Wii picture is them doing Wii Cheer the last day of school. Fun times!

Some things I learned this year??
-I like 5th graders, they're fun.
-Saying goodbye to students and families you have known for 2 years is so sad!
-Building relationships with students have a HUGE affect on their academics.
-5th grade math is hard!
-My school likes to give all the good teachers the bad kids. boo.
-You cannot change a kid's behavior if his parents do not back you up, no matter what you do.
-Enjoy your students, they grow up so fast *tear*

What's in store for next year?? 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!!!! Science camp here I come. :)

But first....summer school.....






1 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Good job, Christal. I miss working with youth, but at this stage in my life, I've run out of some energy. Now that we are looking for a new church, I'm excited to start a new ministry. Don't know what that will be, but will have to trust God to show us.