Saturday, April 19, 2008

A quick time to catch up!

First, please be praying for my mom. She's in the hospital figuring out some stomach problems she's been having.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I haven't had any new pictures, since I still don't have a new camera. But...by popular demand, I'm here to update you on the job situation. On May 15th, I will hear about my job, officially. However, I just got a letter from the Union saying that it is their understanding that the district is going to take back a lot of pink slips, so that is good news for me. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but the future is looking good. And, I will be teaching summer school... :( so sad about not sleeping in every day over the summer!



Now for other things. LOTS of things are going on right now. Today is the first day I've gotten to rest in months. I'm going to school on Monday and Wednesday nights and doing homework all weekend. As busy as school keeps me, I LOVE it. I have been learning some awesome things that have really helped me improve my teaching. I'm looking forward to the school part being over.





A couple weekends ago we had Julie's wedding shower and bachelorette party. It was tons of fun. I can't believe the wedding is in 3 weeks! So crazy. Looking forward to it though. I'm waiting for my dress to be done so that I can try on everything together! May brings lots of fun things. My parents are visiting, the wedding, home for Missy's graduation, Sacramento to visit college friends and Yosemite with church. Yeah...every weekend...crazy. Hope you are all doing well!





2 comments:

Carrie Haughey said...

Sounds like you are busy!

Hope your mom feels better, Cassie didn't mention anything to me, so this is the first I have heard about it...

Aw, bridal showers and weddings, so fun!!!

Glad to hear you will find out about your job soon, that is a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
this is wonderful...glad mom sent it to me. you are so busy i just can't believe it. i will keep you in my prayers. love to you, patti