Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fours..because I'm avoiding homework...

No new news on the homefront..so I did a survey. enjoy!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
-Smoothie maker
-Administrative work with Dr. Mundorf
- Nanny
-Teacher!

Four movies I've watched more than once: (only 4?!)
-Pride and Prejudice
-Dumb and Dumber
-While You Were Sleeping
-High School Musical and 2

4 Places I've Lived:
-Lakeside
-San Luis Obispo
-Watsonville
-Capitola

Four TV shows I watch:
- 24
-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-How I met your mother

Four places I have been:
-Costa Rica
-France
-Spain
- Italy

Four Places I'd like to go:
-GREECE!
- Thailand
- Ireland
-England

Four favorite foods:
-Sushi
- Chicken Marsala pasta @ cheesecake factory
- Lemon sorbet
- cheese and crackers

Four places I'd rather be right now:
-on vacation
-in New York (I want to go back!)
- with my Nugents
- in bed

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
-Watching my students turn into awesome human beings
-being in another wedding
-going to arizona
-the school year being over

Four places I love to shop:
-Lane Bryant
-Target
-DSW
- Bunny's Shoes

0 comments: