Friday, March 23, 2007

bowling and bumper cars...

Here are some pictures of our last 2 events at church...



A couple weeks ago we all went out bowling. It is always a good time! I bowled a 128 or something like that. The next game...not so much. Afterwards, we all went out to eat. It was an awesome time with some awesome people. Wow...how He has blessed me!



When bowling was almost over the sillyness factor was multiplied by 10. I love both of these boys very dearly...so for fashion reasons, I won't reveal their names. ;-) Unfortunately, I don't think the socks helped their bowling scores much.....







Bumper Cars at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. We were able to have a private party at the boardwalk with free pizza and free icees! It was an awesome time, and about 45-50 people came! I was VERY sore the next morning, but it was totally worth it!






0 comments: