Did you know only 5% of Americans write down their goals? These 5% are also the Americans with the highest salary. Not that that is why I'm doing it, just a random, interesting fact. :)
Here's some goals I'd like to reach in 2011:
1) Be in the Word, daily. Get up 30 min earlier to do so.
2) Pray for the Middle East.
3) Meet around 5 new people, a month.
4) Get closer to my goal weight.
5) Work out at least 5 times a week.
6) Stick to a monthly budget.
7) Be better about sending cards, letters, aka keeping in touch
8) Work LESS.
Feel free to ask me how these things are going this year! Happy New Year!