Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things that make me smile...

Here's a few things that have been making me smile lately...

This postcard for my triathlon from my OC fam. Can you all believe that B is old enough to write "Run Fast"? Cutest.thing.ever. Thanks guys! :)

Thursday night re-runs of Season 1: Glee. If you're not watching yet, why not?! :)

The World Cup, Team USA and Landon Donovan. It was an AMAZING first round. They take on Ghana on Saturday. Hopefully we don't get another goal taken away...

Trader Joe's chocolate pretzel bark. The perfect mix of salty and sweet. Seriously. So stinkin good. Try some!
Wednesdays and hanging out at this place all day. Beach volleyball in the mornings and beach days with my high school girls and Rachel in the afternoons! So blessed to live here, life is good!

0 comments: