Monday, February 16, 2009

Life is good.

All is good in the world of Christal. I'm pretty much settled in and doing well. Budget cuts have been hard on us lately, but other than that, life is good. Not much to update on.

I am loving the new church I am going to. I just joined a small group and enjoyed it. The church just did an awesome series called "There's an elephant in the..." (basement, nursery, kitchen, bedroom, etc.) It was basically a series on difficult family topics. I really enjoyed it and was convicted by a lot of it. The abuse sermon was especially difficult and the bedroom one was more humorous.

Next week we start a series based on the Book of Ephesians and this book:

It's actually really interesting. You should check it out! Have a great week!

1 comments:

Christy said...

GOOD!
Did you read the other book I lent you?