Monday, August 04, 2008

Fun with old friends and Strawberries!!!

This weekend, two of my friends from college, Michelle(Meesh) and Kristina came down to visit. I hadn't seen Meesh in a year and Kristina and Meesh hadn't seen each other in 2 years. It was a fantastic reunion. We had SO much fun. On Saturday, Meesh, Laura, Julie, Allen and I went to the Strawberry festival in Watsonville. It was fun, but SO stinkin hot. Last year was a lot more fun. Then Meesh and I headed out to Monterey where we hung out with Kristina's family. Then, the girls came back to my house and we watched a movie and stayed up until 2 am ish..just talking and catching up. I so needed this. It was such great fun. I miss you both already!!!

P.S. I am super excited to report that I've lost 11 pounds...and couting. :) I started weight watchers about 5 weeks ago, for those who don't know. :)






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Love your blog, and your pictures. I love the pictures of you, kristina and Meesh...the san diego pictures , the strawberries, and of course the classroom ones are great! You did a great job with your classroom.
Have a great wk.
I love you, Mom