Monday, May 26, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

My roommate and I are watching The Sound of Music to finish our Memorial Day. I had an awesome weekend in SLO town with the Nugents and other friends that I was able to see. We did a lot of hanging out, geocaching (www.geocaching.com) and game playing (Sorry, no pictures...still no camera). I love going there...I am looking forward to going when it is much warmer though.

Anyways...I was inspired, so here's a few of my favorite things (besides gumdrops on roses..)

1)Being called Tee-Ti
2)Mangoes
3) Cold Sheets
4) Texting
5) Letters from students
6) Mmmmbop!
7) Frozen grapes
8) firefighters ;)
9) my Wii
10) geocaching...a new favorite
11) lemon meringue pie
12) sushi
13) Bali's...I know some of you out there have betrayed them...I tried the other place too. :(
14) Hearing William tell me what an owl says...hoo hoo!
15) writing to my compassion children

What are some of your favorite things??





*Fire update: Fire is almost contained. Roads are being opened and most people are allowed to return to their homes. Praise God! Please be praying for those who lost their homes.

2 comments:

Katie Lady said...

We had so much fun with you this weekend!! Come back soon...

Favorites:
1. sushi!! (esp. with Tee-Ti)
2. scrapping (esp.with Tee-Ti)
3. my backyard hammock
4.race day jitters (esp. with CG)
5. a fancy tea party
6. getting all dressed up
7. leaaving my kids with a sitter (esp. Tee-Ti or CG)
8. hearing my kids giggle
9. date night
10. s'mores

Love you!

Katie Lady said...

Ooh, ooh, I thought of three more!
11. hiking/biking with my boys
12. dark chocolate
13. getting/sending REAL mail

Can I just say I took more photos of you with my kids than their grandparents? Sigh...