Saturday, December 22, 2007

December is here!

I can't believe Christmas is here! wow! December has been a fun month for me. I got to celebrate my birthday all weekend, since it was on a Friday. Friday night we went to dinner and out on the town. Saturday was our young adults Christmas party and Sunday, we had about 30 people over to celebrate my birthday. It was awesome! I am so blessed to have that many loved ones in my Santa Cruz life. I enjoy being with them, all the time!
Birthday weekend:




Tomorrow, I head home to San Diego, for a week. I am looking forward to seeing all of the family! After that, I head back to Santa Cruz for new years, Visalia for a few days to visit Mel and baby Joshua, and then it's off to New York!! Soooooo excited!!


Christmas party:







Tomorrow, I head home to San Diego, for a week. I am looking forward to seeing all of the family! After that, I head back to Santa Cruz for new years, Visalia for a few days to visit Mel and baby Joshua, and then it's off to New York!! Soooooo excited!!


School ended well this December. I will miss my kids dearly for the next 3 weeks. The new year will be a new challenge for me, as I begin taking classes for my masters degree. Starting January 23rd, I will be enrolled in a masters program for a year. I will have to take two classes a week, even in the summer. :( Luckily, each class is only 1 night a week. To start, I will have one class on Tuesdays and one online(because its full). I think that will help me ease into being back in school. It should be crazy, but totally worth it, in the end. Well, Christy is here to scrapbook with me all day and night! yay!! :) I will update more after Christmas! Merry Christmas and remember the little one in the manger!

0 comments: